Inspire. Create. Flourish.
T: Telephone9852 6000
All children deserve high quality teachers and school leaders in order to learn. With Teacher quality the single-most important in-school factor influencing student achievement, the school will continuously seek to improve instructional practice, using recognised frameworks and evidence-based instructional models to provide a stimulating and caring learning environment.
To create and maintain a safe, respectful learning environment while establishing a tradition of excellence in an ever-changing world.
• We strive to excel and invite the best ideas from within and outside the school.
• We welcome collaboration and learning with others.
• We use and share evidence-based practice, research and data to underpin practice.
• We build relationships based on transparency, honesty and mutual respect.
• We support each other.
• We respect others’ expertise, experience and points of view and listen with an open mind.
• We act professionally and with honesty and consistency.
• We communicate clear expectations.
• We are transparent with information and our decisions.
1. Every student is valued, known and cared for.
2. All children make a strong start in life and learning and makes a successful transition to school.
3. Every student is engaged and challenged and continue to learn.
95 Farmland Drive
Schofields NSW 2762
telephone 9852 6000
We would like to pay our respects and acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and also pay respect to Elders both past and present.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to https://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.