Galungara Public School

Inspire. Create. Flourish.

Telephone9852 6000


Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

Apply online. If you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident you are eligible to complete the online enrolment application. You will then need to finalise the application at the school.

If you are not eligible or prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

For more information, visit primary school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

Out-of-area enrolments

If your child does not live within our intake area, visit out-of-area enrolment. Out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

If you have received an offer for an out-of-area placement, visit the online enrolment sign in page to accept or decline the offer.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

2023 enrolment appications will open online on July 19. With the completed application form, you must provided the following documentation in support of the enrolment application, please see below

Residential address check must be provided with every application for local enrolment. Evidence must include items listed on the 100-point residential address check information document

1.      Australian child's birth certificate or identity documents, if neither parents are Australian born an Australian citizenship certificate or Australian passport.
2.     for Non Australian citizens or permanent residents a passport or travel documents and current visa.

3.     immunisation history statement from the Australian Immunisation Register

4.    any family law or other relevant court orders, if applicable
5.     if your child has health, disability or other support needs you will need to provide: copies of medical/healthcare or emergency action plans

Asthma template
Allergy template

Anaphylaxis template

6.     evidence of any disability and learning and support plans

Catchment Zone

Each public school in New South Wales has its own catchment zone. Students residing within the zone have automatic right of enrolment to the school, while those residing outside the zone are required to lodge an out-of-area application for consideration by a panel. General advice is to enrol children at their locally zoned public school.

Once completed, the Application to Enrol, is to be submitted, along with all ORIGINAL documentation to Mrs Kristie Edwards at 95 Farmland Drive Schofields NSW 2762.  

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.